Lodging On Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia.
We are pleased to announce that Gills Creek Marina Lodge has been voted the best place to stay at Smith Mountain Lake by the readers of the Laker Weekly Magazine. Stop by today for a walk thru, meet our friendly staff and make your reservation to stay at the friendliest and most laid back vacation spot on the lake.
We have four newly renovated rooms each with the following amenities:
- Private bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
- Two queen sized beds.
- Leather Sofa
- Kitchenette with Coffee Pot, Microwave, Mini-Fridge/Freezer & Sink.
- 50" Flat Screen TV.
- Approximately 15' x 15' covered deck with great views of Gills Creek opening up to the Blackwater River on Smith Mountain Lake.
- Perfect size for a family of four or rent two or more rooms for larger families.
- Boat launch & courtesy dock slip available free to guests based on availability
- Rates do not include sales and lodging taxes
- Two night minimum stay on weekends peak season
- All rooms are non smoking
- Rates are 4 persons per room only.
- Smoking is prohibited in rooms and will result in $200 charge
- 72 hour notice is required for cancellations in the spring/summer peak season. 24 hour notice is required during the mid/winter seasons.
Lodge Rental Pricing
Summer Season: May 10th - Sept 10th
$149.00 per night (2 night minimum)
Off Season: Sept 11th - May 9th
$129.00 per night
Please Note: Lodge is closed November 15th - March 15th